Central Veterinary Medicine Joint Stock Company I (VINAVETCO) is the oldest company specializing in the production and trading of veterinary drugs and aquatic veterinary drugs in Vietnam.
With over 45 years of experience, VINAVETCO is constantly innovating technology and production equipment, plus a team of highly trained technical staff and consultants who are professors and assistant professors. leading professors and doctors in veterinary medicine in Vietnam to bring to the market the best products.
VINAVETCO has 207 products that are allowed to be produced and circulated with a wide distribution network across 63 provinces and cities in the country, VINAVETCO’s products have also conquered and initially created a position in countries in the region such as Laos: Cambodia, Mongolia…
The system of factories and production plants meeting GMP – WHO standards with modern equipment and production lines, a team of skilled staff, and quality customer care services have brought new breakthroughs and successes for VINAVETCO.
With the motto “For the health of the community” – VINAVETCO always puts the common interests of the community first, building trust from consumers on the basis of increasingly professional quality of products and services.
General information about the business:
• Business name: TWI VETERINARY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
• Transaction name: VIETNAM VETERINARY PRODUCTS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
• Abbreviated name: VINAVETCO JSC
• Head office address: No. 88, Truong Chinh Street, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City
• Phone: 043.8691262 | Fax: 043.8691263
• Email: email@example.com | Website: www.vinavetco.com
• Tax code: 0100102326
• Account number: 001 100 001 5315 – Opened at: Transaction office of Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam
• Established under Decision No. 06/2000/QD/BNN – TCCB dated January 26, 2000 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, transforming Central Veterinary Supplies Company I into Central Veterinary Medicine Joint Stock Company I.
• Certificate of business registration: Enterprise code: 0100102326 issued by Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment for the first time on June 7, 2000, and with the 12th change on June 4, 2021 by the Department of Planning and Investment. Planning and Investment issued by Hanoi City.
• Charter capital: 142,499,690,000 VND (One hundred and forty two billion four hundred and ninety nine million six hundred and ninety thousand dong).
• Member companies:
+ Central Veterinary Medicine Company Limited 1 – Address: Tan Quang Commune – Van Lam District – Hung Yen Province.
+ Branch of Central Veterinary Medicine Joint Stock Company I in Da Nang:
Address: K12⁄4 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. Danang.
+ Branch of Central Veterinary Medicine Joint Stock Company I in Ho Chi Minh City
Address: 40 Lam Thi Ho, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
• Functional departments: Department of Administration, Accounting and Finance, Marketing and Sales, Material Planning, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Production Workshop.
• The company’s main products: The company has high quality, diversified and rich products. From drugs for disease prevention and treatment, parasite bleach, health supplements, weight gain stimulants to fertility regulators, parasiticides and fungicides. Vinavetco’s special strength is antibiotic products, especially antibiotics for digestive and respiratory diseases, which have been recognized by veterinarians, ranchers and breeders.
• The company has 10 products awarded the Golden Rice Award: Anti CRD, Gentatylodex, Trisulfon-depot, Pneumotic, Vinacoc ACB, Spectilin, Chlotetradesol, Lincomycin, Coli-Vinavet. Two products were awarded the Gold Medal: Kanatialin and Calci-fort.
• The company is applying the quality management system according to the international standard ISO 9001-2000.
• The company has built and put into operation a veterinary medicine factory according to GMP- WHO standards with the construction scale:
– Water injection 300 liters/shift.
– Powdered medicine: 500kg/ca
– Tablets 100 kg/ca
– Medicine Com 300kg/ca
• In November 2009, signed the handover phase I of Veterinary Medicine Factory, Category 02, Production workshop and ancillary works. Currently, the Company has completed the warehouse, operator and testing area and officially came into operation in 2011.